Hello!
So the question is pretty self-explanatory; I want to know if there is a certain way to tell if an add-on can be installed on an Atlassian cloud instance of Jira?
At first I assumed all Atlassian verified vendors have their add-ons allowed, with the unsupported vendors being "blocked". However, after inquiring with the vendors Broken Build (who are Atlassian verified) about their add-on Project Priorities for Jira, they responded that the add-on in question is not available for Jira Cloud (proving my initial assumption wrong).
So now, instead of trying to individually contact each add-on vendor about Jira Cloud support, for each add-on our customer wants installed, I'd like to know if there is a way to find that out for myself. Specifically, I'm asking about the Customer reports plugin and the Extension for Jira Service Desk plugin (since those two are the most insisted upon).
Thanks
P.S. Sorry if I have used some wrong tags for this, it's my first post