So we have several users that are constantly being logged off Jira every 5-10 minutes. They have to manually re enter there credentials. Is there a way to disable this?
I am not aware of any setting to auto-logout users. Does this occur on all browsers for the user? Could it be that they are operating in Private mode in the browser? If they stay on the Jira page an simply wait 5-10 min and try to refresh the page or click a link on the page are they required to re-login?
Default time to log out your users should have been 30 minutes, not less. I think your solution lies with this issue or this issueOtherwise check the relative documentation from Atlassian
All browsers and private mode is not enabled in browser. Its prompting for login after 5 minutes and yes if you click refresh on page they are prompted to re enter credentials.
Interesting, I’m on cloud and mine never times out. I can’t recall the last time I even logged in.
We work on server and we have to log in a number of times every day (I believe after 30 minutes of JIRA inactivity). Admins have to log in every 5-10 minutes or so of inactivity in admin operations.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.