I have a Service Desk form for creating tasks. We included the Due Date when it was configured. Unfortunately, no matter what we seem to do, the Due Date field is not selectable. It is displayed but cannot be used. Suggestions?
This appears to be resolved now.
Nicki, have you checked that your customer users have the "Schedule" permission? That permission is required for Due Date.
Service Desk Customers do have Schedule permission.
Is due date same as delivery date? The delivery date field was working for us until recently. On Monday(4/7), the delivery date field has the calendar button inside the field and we cannot enter a date or pick it from the calendar. Any suggestions?
I've never seen Delivery Date but that sounds exactly like what I'm seeing.
I'm having the same problem in that the Due Date no longer gives a user the option to pick a date - you can see the field, but clicking on it doesnt bring up the calender and typing a date is not allowed.
SDC also has Schedule perms.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.