Hi,
We use onDemand JIRA & Confluence. Both have Application Links configured to each other properly.
I successfully linked a JIRA project to a Confluence one. After - on Confluence - I migrated the Confluence project into a new one (and removed the old one), I deleted the project link from within JIRA.
At this point, the page "Manage Project links" on my JIRA project doesn't show any link - which is what I expected.
Now, when I try to add a link from my JIRA project to the newly created Confluence project, I get an error message, saying:
"Sorry, there are no links for this user available, check your permission configuration of the remote application."
I am member of the default administrator group, so I wonder what's going on here. Logging out and back in again didn't change the behavior.
Also, could you point me to an explanation of benefits of linking projects across the two applications? I found a lot of "how to" documentation, but no "why" :-)
Thanks,
Lutz.