Hi,
Since this morning I'm the only one in my team experiencing the following behaviour with Draw.io (free version) in the Cloud version of Confluence:
I have an existing diagram that has a history of over 40 versions. When I edit the diagram and press save and then publish the page, the page does not show the latest version of the diagram.
When looking at the page attachments, it shows that the new version of the diagram and the png were stored successfully, but when looking in the HTML source code, the revision tag of the draw.io URL still points at the previous version.
I verified the following:
- making textual changes to the Confluence page works as expected
- clearing cache, or using a private browsing session doesn't help
- deleting the diagram and creating a new one, gives the same problem!!
- updating a different diagram on another page gives the same problem
- other team members updating their own diagrams have no problem
- other team members updating my diagram experience the same problem
It appears that for some reason my account has a problem with updating the macro code in the confluence page, but I don't know much about how that works.
Anybody ever experience this?
Thanks,
Raymond