I have several events in JIRA that are set up to be triggered by various actions, mainly SLA triggers but also commenting on a ticket. This is both when "waiting for customer" changes to "waiting for support" when the customer responds to you and also when my SLA trigger changes the state of a ticket from "Resolved" to "Closed" after our pre-determined timeframe.
In both of these types of automatic/ triggered events, they are shown in both JIRA and in the email updates that the status of my ticket has been changed by my co-admin who initially set up our projects. This gives me a heart attack on a regular basis because we have very separate duties and normally he would not be looking at my tickets at all. I want to change the "person" that shows up when these events are triggered to some sort of default or generic - I am even happy creating a dummy user account for this called "System" or "Admin" or something and assigning that to this function instead of my co-admin, but I CANNOT find where this is controlled. Can someone please help me track this down?