What am I missing that in Confuence I cannot get a report that shows the confluence pages and the issues linked to them (I can see them in the little "button bubble" at the top of each page) OR that I cannot get a JIRA filter with a column that shows the pages that are linked to that issue?
We set up a JIRA workflow to track review/approval of Confluence pages that we are using to write requirements and design specifications. We open a JIRA issue linked to that page. Other development tasks 'spawn' issues off those pages to create the product. I need to show the traceability between the pages and the JIRA issues. I don't care which tool can do it, I just need to do it.
We are in the OnDemand/Cloud version of the products, so the plugins that do these things are not available. Does anyone know how to do it in the Cloud without resorting to huge customizations?
Thank you.