Hi!
How to assign issue to first member with post-function? I realy can't understand this. It will be great, if someone tell how to do it step by step.
Thanks a lot.
Hi Oleg - What do you mean by 'first member' here?
For example:
I assign issue to DevA
After that DevA move issue to "In process"
After comleting DevA move issue to "Testing"
QA move back it to "In process"
How to assign automaticaly issue to DevA, when QA move it back?
OK. What about in this example:
When QA moves it back, should the issue be assigned to DevA (i.e. the first assignee) or DevB (i.e. the previous assignee)?
Also, what version of JIRA are you using?
p.s. I edited your comment to remove whitespace.
Issue should be assigned to DevA.
Im newbie, now I use cloud JIRA, as I understand it provides the last version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.