I've searched and read a lot of similar topics about moving from one platform to another.
We are in the process of setting up to self host our Atlassian products but it will be a few months or longer before that happens. In the mean time I would like to get our team (of 5) started with Jira, Confluence, GreenHopper, and Stash via the OnDemand service.
for reference here is a list of the few answers I already found on this subject
The answers are both the same but I can't tell the actual date of the answer because the year is not displayed.
common answer is:
Contact support at OnDemand for an export of your data, it'll be importable on download. I'd recommend you do it early on in your migration cycle - you'll want to test it before planning a move.
Is it difficult to move or migrate from OnDemand to Self Hosted when using multiple products, specifically Jira, Confluence, GreenHopper, or Stash?