Hey Everyone,
My company bills for the hours that we use in our service desks. In the interest of transparency to my clients I want to show them the original and remaining estimates on the issues in the service desk.
There may also be additional fields that we find helpful to show clients via their tickets and I don't know how (or if) this can be done.
Anyone know?
Thanks!
Default__Entry_Process__on_Request_Submission_to__Select_____-_Centare_Managed_Services_-_Social_Post_Manager_-_Service_Desk.png
While you work on service desk , you have set the SLA times and the expected resolution and the progress will be shown automatically.
image2015-3-13 14:30:11.png
This sounds crazy but you can try this one : add time tracking and log your work...
image2015-3-13 14:36:6.png
Using the SLA is a good idea, but I will have unique estimates per issue, not ones that apply to the whole project.
Your second post is definitely what I'm looking to do... show those Time Tracking elements on the Service Desk screen for the clients. I just don't know where to set that up.
/matt
Hi Matt, You can try a sample issue created and under more option --> Log work will be listed, Please enter hours spent and remaining hours. You must be able to find the details like shown in the screen shot. Cheers.
Matt, have you found a solution for this?
Thank you
Hi all,
My company have the same situation like this.
Have anyone found any solution for this case ?
Thank you all
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.