Hi,
When I copy a diagram from one doc to another, and try to edit the copied one, draw.io shows 404 page? Please help.
Thanks
Sawyer
Is a "doc" a Confluence page? What are the exact steps you are trying to copy the diagram?
Yeah, it's a confluence page. I have two page opened in editing mode, I just select the diagram and go to another page and paste there, but when I double click on the copied diagram and it jumped to draw.io but it shows 404.
This approach isn't currently designed to work, but thinking about it, I think we could get it to. In meantime, create a new blank diagram on the new page, select all in the editor in the old diagram, then ctrl/cmd-c to copy it and paste it into the new diagram.
Thanks, doing the same here. Please add it sooner, it's really a very common use case.
Definitely would be helpful to copy/paste. Had the same issue recently.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.