Hello, our JIRA is slidely outdated, so we plan to update it in the near futur. To be safe that this older plugin version will not be a problem there we would like to know if this plugin is entirely uninstallable after it is installed. Thanks and best regards Wolfram
Problem: When I copy a space using ScriptRunner addon, it copies only the latest attachment (not all revisions) of course. So, the original attachment revision 8, becomes revision 1 at the new space. All pages using draw.io may become broken, because the page code refers to an specific revision Example: <p> <span…
Hi, When I copy a diagram from one doc to another, and try to edit the copied one, draw.io shows 404 page? Please help. Thanks Sawyer
Hello When I insert url link into text most of the time the link disappear. Does any of you know a way to fix it / a workaround? Thanks in advance --- I can not answer (not enough points) I've answered on youtube but my response is : The main difference I think is that I insert a link into a text box I have a text box…
We just installed the draw.io plugin for Jira 6.3.14 and anytime we hit the save button we get an error: "Error saving file." I found one other discussion on this but the fix was upgrading to postgres 4.0, but we are using a MySQL db. Any ideas?
I have a draw.io diagram on a Confluence page. I want to copy that diagram to another page and then edit it there. The "Duplicate" button works, but only when copying the diagram to the same page. If I select an existing diagram after pressing "Insert - Draw.io Diagram", I cannot edit it. There are 2 variations of this: *…
Unsere internen Kunden aus dem Business fragen, ob mit dem Draw.io erstellte Zeichnungen langfristig auch dann noch in den Confluence-Seiten verwendbar sind, wenn das Draw.io Add-On nicht mehr als Lizenz verlängert wird oder nicht mehr verfügbar ist. Es geht hier um Nachhaltigkeit für die Kaufentscheidung.
We want to allow anonymous users on Confluence to view Draw.io objects, is this possible or on the roadmap?
I found that giving the attachement rights to create attachments to anonymous users allowed them to add the draw.io diagrams but providing them with delete rights does not give them rights to edit the images, but if a person logs in they have the rights to edit. Is there a way to do it or a limitation of the plugin that…
I need for individuals other than the original diagram creator to be able to edit a diagram. I have experimented with several different permissions settings, but the diagram is treated as an attachment and there are no permission settings for editing attachments. I can give everyone the ability to delete it, just not to…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.