I have a Portfolio project with a start date of Feb 1 2017. I have an Epic in this project that started progress on that same date, we'll call it "Epic 1." Epic 1 is assigned to "Team A" and it has a total size of 120 story points (sum of all child stories). This all appeared correctly in the project.
In Sprint 1 (start Feb 1 2017, end Feb 15 2017), Team A closed 58 points of Epic A. At some point yesterday (I think it was after closing the sprint), my project showed Epic A with a total size of 62, and showed no progress (full grey progress bar instead of showing half green). When I expand the epic to view the stories underneath it, all of the closed issues no longer appear.
I have made sure that I am showing all open and completed issues using the status filter for the project. What is going on?