How do I determine the versions used by ondemand?
Hi,
If you're already using OnDemand you can get this information from 'Administration' > 'System' > 'Troubleshooting and Support' > 'System Info' (http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Viewing+your+System+Information)
If you're not already using OnDemand then you can view the current version of all the OnDemand apps at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Application+Versions
Hope that helps?
Andrew.
JIRA VERSION
System Administration > Administration > Issues > Troubleshooting and Support > System Info. Once you reach there, just search for "Version" or "JIRA INFO"
You could also find it from: <Instance URL>/secure/admin/ViewSystemInfo.jspa
CONFLUENCE VERSION
System Administration > Administration > Wiki > Administration > System Information. Search for "Confluence Version".
A shortcut: <Instance URL>/wiki/admin/systeminfo.action
All the best
Hi Robert,
Did any of these answers help?
I noticed version displayed on the bottom of our web page. I didn't have admin privileges to use earlier mentioned methods.
15-02-2016 4-12-08 PM.png
Most helpful by far. Under Settings Gear icon > click Projects.
"Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v7.1.9......)"
Here is a post for Cloud JIRA version inquires:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/find-jira-version-on-cloud/qaq-p/18915
plugin project > target > jira > home > log >atlassian-jira.log , open the log.
Enverironment:
Java compability information: jira version = 6.1, java version : 1.8
You don't have access to that on Cloud. Plus, the jira version scheme there is for server.
Cloud abstracts it anyway, and the answer now is "the version mostly doesn't matter, all you need to know is that it is Cloud". On the rare times it does matter, the problem should have gone to Atlassian support way before you need to worry.
No! How is it that every answer I get to in the Atlassian community or the support docs doesn't actually exist in my settings or anywhere.
Every single time I navigate to where it says to go, and I don't have the options listed. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I'm the product owner and admin - I should have the options.
I've literally never worked with a product with such awful documentation and support. It is truly mind boggling.
I'm with you. Most of these comments (which are a horrible excuse for documentation!) are 7-8 years old based on versions of the product that are ancient and completely different from what we are now using.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.