It is quite clear that it is not possible but would like to see a confirmation to believe it...
What is the way around this?
Is moving content to a self hosted installation the only way?
Thanks
Nick
Hi Nick,
As you can see in the following link, Markdown for Confluence, this add-on still not available for Cloud instances.
At the present moment, as you said, the only way possible to have that is through a self hosted instance.
Here you can browse all the available Cloud Add-ons.
Hope the information to be useful to you.
Thanks.
Atlassian restricted functions are listed here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand
Hi Nick, I threw together a Markdown Connect add-on today, but I still haven't uploaded it to the marketplace yet. Are you interested? I'm going to release it for free, since it uses open-source tools to parse the markdown.
Sure Stephen, I am interested. nick a t domainspecificconsulting dot com
Also interested here steve at blackpearlpdm dot com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.