Hi there,
I'm trying to set up JIRA to act as an authenticated customer helpdesk. I only want customers to see the customer project, and I want them to have limited permissions within that project. I will be manually adding customer users to the "User" project role within that Project. I have set Project permissions so that the User role can create, and view issues, while reporters can edit them.
My admin user can create issues, and my test customer user can view those issues. However, if my customer user creates an issue, I get a success message; but when I try to follow the link provided by that success message, I get a Permission Violation. When browsing the project with my admin user, the issue was not actually created.
Are there any other permissions that I may have overlooked in the goal of limiting Customer Permissions? Or did I make some other mistake? I can provide more detailed information on the permissions configuration if needed.
Thanks for the help.