When I filter the Rapid Board using swimlanes (in Work mode), I can't see the story points for the story after the title (like is possible in Planning mode). This would be very helpful to get a quick overview.
In your rapid board configuration for Estimation. did you use "Story Points" for Estimation but "Remaining Estimate and Time Spent" for Time Tracking? If so, you would see story points in Plan mode and Remaining (or nothing if there is no value in Remaining field) in Work mode. If you select None for Time Tracking, then you should see Story Points in Work mode as well.
For more information see:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Configuring+Estimation+and+Tracking
So story points do show when I view the Rapid Board without swimlanes. However, I like to use the swimlanes based on stories, and in that view the story points are not showing.
I have the same configs in Estimation as you mentioned: using "Story Points" and "None for Time Tracking" selected. Maybe this isn't something that was intended to show but it would be nice to see the story points when using swimlanes in the Rapid Board. Cheers!
I would also like to see SP on the swim lanes. Please add this feature!
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7351
Agreed - I've voted!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.