I have only access all of a sudden to list of my jira board but cannot access my board.. it is saying I dont have persmission but I am the adminstaror and I have a free account
Hi @sharyn keegan
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Being a Jira admin doesn’t automatically guarantee access to every board. I’d first check whether the board’s saved filter or its sharing permissions were changed, as the board can remain visible in the list but become inaccessible.
Can you share the exact permission message you get when opening the board, and confirm whether you can still access the project and its work items normally? That will help narrow down whether this is a board/filter issue or a project access issue.
Regards,Gor
If you don't have access to a board, this is mostly due to the filter used on the board.
Via the systems settings, find the filter used on the board and become the owner, then you can modify permissions.
Or you are not in a role on the space the board belongs to.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.