Hi everyone. I took on the "simple" task to write a Confluence Automation Flow that would archive inactive spaces. Since there is no configuration setting to turn off the auto-creation of a personal space whenever you join Confluence, it has resulted in thousands of personal sites that have never been used.
Sounds like a nobel idea to cleanup the unused spaces by deleting or archiving them, right? I know the conditions to check for:
trigger = scheduled
Branch Flow / Related Entities using CQL space.type = personal
AND {{page.count}} = 0
AND ( Last activity date is empty OR Last activity date is more than 180 days ago)
Then archive the space.
The issue I ran into is Confluence CQL does not appear to have a way to check the last activity date on a space. The space object seems to be somewhat limited.
This should be simple, until it's not. In Jira, this would take 20 seconds. Anyone had any success with attempting a Flow like this or something similar?
I truely appreaciate your input. Thanks.