I want to build a automation rule i.e. When a Jira ticket is created with Client details, I want to create a Account in Salesforce with those Client Details
Hi @Naveen Cheelam ,
I'm not a SalesForce specialist, but SalesForce seems to have an API available which allows you create a new "Account record".
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/dome_sobject_create.htm
You could create a new automation rule in Jira that is triggered when a new ticket is created ("Work item created" trigger), and then use the "Send Web Request" action to send a request to the API.
Jira automation also has some default "Salesforce" actions, but it doesn't look like creating an account is one of the options.
Hi @Naveen Cheelam
Welcome to the community.
So you need an automaton rule in Jira and use a web request action to trigger the Salesforce api as mentioned by @Kris Dewachter to trigger account creation on the SF side.
The authentication on the web request needs to be a SF account that has these permissions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.