I am getting this error while using the Spaces , It was working fine couple of Days Back . I am the Admin for the Spaces and myself created thhis spaces . Can you help resolving this urgent.
Please note that this is a public Community forum and you've just posted two information that are helpful to any attacker: Your Email and site name.
Please redact these infos from your question.
Hi @CHETAN KAPREWelcome to the Atlassian Community!First, verify that your account still has Jira Product Discovery product access under Atlassian Administration. Being a space admin/member doesn't by itself resolve a missing product-access entitlement.Please ask Site Admins to check your Product Permissions.
The space in the first screenshot is a team managed Software space, not a JPD space
Thanks , Done that
Hi @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_
Thanks for the note to my previous reply. I misinterpreted the Jira Product Discovery product shown in the header as the space type.
In that case, ask your site admin to confirm that your account still has access to the Jira product.
if you are
I wouldn't know whereelse to look to be honest.
I'd suggest opening a request with support.atlassian.com as they can access your site and investigate further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.