Hi everyone,
My Atlassian Cloud Free site has been suspended yesterday. When I try to access it I get a message
Your Atlassian Cloud products are suspended
Your subscription for Atlassian Cloud hasn't been renewed.
If you're a site admin, go to
admin.atlassian.comView site bill to update your payment details
The site was still active when this happened, so this came as a surprise. I can still log into my Atlassian account and admin.atlassian.com, but I can no longer open the actual site or use the normal Backup Manager / export options. Neither was able to find this free subscription to enable or active billing to get my site back.
I urgently need to recover a backup of my data especially Confluence before anything is permanently deleted.
I tried reaching out through support email, with no luck, as atlassian is no more monitoring them.
Raising a support ticket has become impossible too without providing a valid active site.
Has anyone been in this situation with a Free Cloud site?
- Is there any way to generate or download a site backup while the site is suspended?
- How do i contact Atlassian Support to temporarily re-enable the site just long enough to export the data?
- Is there another way raise a support request for this (which category / form)?
- How long is the data usually retained after suspension on the Free plan?
Any advice, recent experiences, or links to the right support path would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Teja