Hello,
I have a company-managed space and multiple automations (with manual trigger on work item). I have created one globally and one specifically scoped to this space.
When I open work item details and click the Automation icon (stylized lightning bolt) - I see and am able to run these automations.
Just to confirm any basic questions: I am Jira admin, space admin, the automations should work for me as a user and the issues selected in the explanation below. We don't allow space owners to configure automations, but they can RUN them if admin has configured them (globally or on space-level).
When I am on one of the different space tabs (like List View, Board, Summary, ...), I get wildly confusing results with the Automation icon in the top right of the space:
* List view, with 1 or multiple items selected - no Automations are shown in the dropdown
* Any other view - no Automations are shown in the dropdown (why is the button even there?)
* Kanban board (board filter is limited to the space) - when I select a work item and then click the Automation button on space level, it shows the Automations (global & space-level), but they are greyed out.
(never mind the fact that by selecting an issue on the board, I either get the pop-up or the sidebar which has its own Automation button where it DOES work).
So my question is, how does this space-level automation button work? How can I get an automation in there that is clickable?
I don't seem to understand this at all, and there doesn't seem to be any documentation on this except for this knowledgebase article that identifies that issues have to be selected for an automation to even appear (https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/how-to-properly-make-use-of-the-automation-actions-button/).
Any insights would be appreciated 