I created a form and in theory a friend sent her answers, however I have no idea where I can see the responses to it.
Hello @Santiago
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
In what type of Space did you create this form? Click the ellipsis (...) button next to the space name in the navigation panel on the left and tell us what the last two lines of the pop-up say. It will be something like:
Software spaceCompany-managed
How did your friend access the form? Did you provide them with a URL to use?
Hi @Santiago
Trudy is asking about the space type and the way of sharing (direct form link, a portal, or a project link) for a good reason. Forms behave differently depending on where they live, so the space type tells us which path to follow.
Cheers, Martin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.