I am trying to create a syntax to filter only alerts that contain the word (x) within the note, but I haven't been able to do so; I used the syntax: (word).
Hi @Bruno_ChavesWelcome to the Atlassian Community!
Could you provide a bit more detail about what you're trying to achieve?
That will help the Community understand your use case and suggest the correct syntax.
Hi @Bruno_Chaves
Direct filtering or searching for specific text inside alert notes is not natively supported in the Jira Service Management (JSM), as native search queries do not index individual note bodies
See also open feature request OPSGENIE-1004
You could use extra Properties / or Tags on Note Creation.
Configure your integration or API call to map critical identifiers into Tags or Details (Extra Properties) when an update occurs. Fields like tags and details are fully searchable and support filtering rules.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.