Issue Description:
I am trying to create a new Jira Cloud site (tried mkit.atlassian.net and variations like mkit-1), but I keep getting the following error message during the creation process:
"We ran into a problem. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Anonymous ID: 377bd70f-14cf-e57e-930f-a10e59d06bf3)"
Troubleshooting steps I have already tried (all failed):
Switched to different networks and tried using a VPN.
Tried different browsers (Chrome, Edge) and used Incognito/Private mode.
Changed the site name to a completely random unique name to avoid reservation conflicts.
My location: Chengdu, China (I suspect this might be a network/region-related issue, but the VPN didn't resolve it).
My questions:
Does this Anonymous ID indicate a specific backend issue (like a stuck job or IP block)?
Do I need to wait 7 days for the subdomain to be released, or is there a way to reset my trial application?
Could this be due to my Atlassian account needing additional verification?
Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!