Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: Trace ID: 398d0dcff6d241f7a11a5463053bd718)
I see corresponding another Question around same time. I receive error when creating atlassian site
Can you start Standard Browser Troubleshooting Steps - Incognito Window, Network?
In meantime give it some time, and let us know if trying again Later helped - This will point to Temporary AWS problems.
Best,
Arek🤠
HI @Aksana Karshakevich ,
This can be a temporary issue at Atlassian.
Please could you try again Later?
Here on the portal we can't create or grant access to instances. This is a public community forum for users of Atlassian product to help each other, but we can't access instances, create instances or grant access to instances.
I still get this error. I also tried doing it in incognito mode. Nothing helped.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.