I just made a lot of rookie mistakes with app free trials, or jira free trial of service management, and i want to remove the apps and not get billed for the free trial, but i also just want the whole cloud except my Loom to be erased. Because we studied the apps, we know better now, we just wish we could start over.
We're a tiny nonprofit and we just don't want the experience ruined by having to keep looking up solutions to delete every little thing, especially apps we didn't even get to try because we did things wrong. We know better now, we just want to quickly start over.
PS. I know to get another chance with the free trials of apps is a whole other problem that I'll need approval for from the app developers and/or Atlassian, that's fine. We still prefer to wipe everything and reach out later about the apps.