I am trying to create standard content linked to JIRA work items. I have created a space template, which I would like users to use when performing certain tasks in JIRA.
Unfortunately, the only way to create a link to a template that opens a new document seems to be a macro in Confluence, which is not supported JIRA.
If this is already supported or if there is some work around, I am looking forward to a solution. Rovo has been sending me on dead ends and also Rovo agents do not seem to be able to create new confluence pages from JIRA based upon a specific template.
Possible solution alternatives in case there is missing functionality:
- native integration
support in JIRA work items to create a specific content in Confluence based upon defined templates. The page is then linked automatically to the work item (and vice versa).
- limited/reduced functionality:
support clickable links to the template page ID, such as /wiki/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=ABC&templateId=1234567890, which can be used in Confluence Cloud.