I closed the Epic view in the backlog and now I cannot find where to open it again. I have asked Rovo and no answer helped.
Hello @Kathleen Bowers-Pinette
While you are in the Backlog, try pressing E on your keyboard 😅. This is Jira’s shortcut for opening and closing the Epic panel.
Alternatively, select View settings at the top-right of the backlog and enable Epic panel. Depending on your Jira navigation, the same toggle may also appear at the bottom of the Epic dropdown above the backlog.
Best,
Arek🤠
@Kathleen Bowers-Pinette One more step to help us will be to share a screenshot from your view after hiding any confidential information.
Fadoua
Ah! I see it now! First I tried Shift-E and then did not work so I used CAP LOCK and then pressed E and my Epic panel is back! Thank you very much!
Nothing to thanks. We are here to help. Well we don´t mus know everything. Thats why Community are so Important.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.