Hi all,
I am trying to reduce the shown spaces for basic users in Jira.
At the moment, a user can see all the space-names, even though the issues themselves are hidden. Still, this enables users to see the names of spaces they are not working in and also the list of spaces is getting rather long.
Is there any way to generally hide all spaces from the navigation when someone is not specifically added as a user in the space settings? E.g. User A has access to Space 1 and 2 in the space settings, but Space 3 and 4 should not be shown in the navigation unless I add User A as a user there, too.
I have removed the general access for all logged in users from the used permission scheme. At the moment, it should only enable the space roles administrators and users and there is no standard group set for the space role user.
What else am I missing?