I checked my Jira page, and the app is offline. The card say that I should check the status page, but on the status page this is online.
Hi @Bünyamin Pollin
Please double check if you are logged in on correct account.
Regards,
Seba
Hello @Bünyamin Pollin
This notification stating you try accesing Jira where you haven´t Acces. Have you tried Incognito Window ?
Best,
Arek🤠
Yes, I am logged into the right account. This is my one and only. Well, im the administrator. I checked also the perms
Yes, I am logged into the right account. This is my one and only. Well, im the administrator. I checked also the perms..
When is the last time you accessed this instance and are you the Org admin (creator if the instance)?
If it was a Free subscription be advised that Atlassian has a policy to deactivate and delete Free subscriptions that are left inactive.
See this recently published an article on this that details the timeline and retention period.
Atlassian Jira/JSM/Confluence Free Tier Inactivity & Data Deletion Timeline
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.