Hello All - I have an edit screen where the user is expected to enter information. I have an automation (flow) that uses that information to set the value of another field. The user will then use that information to determine next steps and evaluate what is the appropriate course of action. I don't want someone to be able to change the value once it's calculated.
When asking Rovo, it's suggesting that I set the field to Read Only with the following steps:
Option 1: Make the field read-only via Field Configuration (Simplest)
Go to ⚙️ Settings → Issues → Field configurations
Find the field configuration used by your PPL project
Locate "Safety Risk Level" in the list
Click "Edit" next to it and check the "Read only" box (or click the "Renderer" link and set it to read-only)
How it works: The field will be visible on issues but greyed out / non-editable for all users. Automation runs as a system actor and bypasses field configuration restrictions, so it can still write to the field.
But that option appears to no longer exist on Jira Cloud. Any suggestions?