I purchased M365 for Jira app. I configured the “Jira for Outlook” app in Outlook and it worked fine last week. This week, I get an error message that I’m signed out of Jira (even though I’m not) and when I try to enter the “https://culpertechnology.atlassian.net/” URL and re-establish the connection, I receive an error message: Cannot connect to Jira
We couldn't connect to the Jira instance. At first, please make sure you have typed in the URL correctly.
If the URL is correct, the Jira system may not meet the technical requirements. If you have a self-hosted Jira instance, it needs to have our Jira Server Addon installed (and it needs to run on https). If you think this is an error, please contact our support.
I have tried EVERYTHING. It is very disappointing that this connection constantly fails. I want to configure it ONCE, and have it PERSIST.