HI ,
I have setup a team-managed space and have Backlog and Sprints setup. I have configured card fields for the Stories.
Story points Estimate field is in the configuration list for the Story fields, but when I am in the actual Story, it is not showing Story Point Estimate field..
I have checked my Estimates setting, it is set to Estimation - story points.
So in the actual story, for wxample LT-17, I click on Menu (...) ---> Configure and get the list of all the fields. ''Story point estimate' field is on the left, so it should be showing along all other fields, but when I save the config and go to an actual ticket, the Estimate field is not there.
The strange thing is that it is there on the backlog view (one line view for each item, next to short description, priority and assigned to. If I try to enter estimate value there, when I click on 'Ok' it saves it on that one line, but as soon as I edit the Story, the estimate value goes back to '-' and the field is still not in the Story details.
Could someone please help me with making this field accessible since it is obviously crucial for the Sprint velocity etc.
Thanks,
Ivana