Hello,
We are configuring Jira Service Management and want individual to email to create tickets. How do I remove signature from new tickets or replies to existing tickets?
Thank you
Hello @Cory Emmette Stamm
I think an Atlassian team member explained that here to extend.
Have a good lecture, and if you have more questions, let us know.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Service-Management/Trouble-hiding-email-signature/qaq-p/3183841
Best,
Arek 🤠
Hi @Cory Emmette Stamm in addition to what @Arkadiusz Wroblewski mentioned, I saw an article that there may be a marketplace app that could help to remove email signatures, I don't know how well it works or not, and I don't use it, but I thought I'd share the suggestion.
@Dan Breyen is the marketplace app free? We are looking for cost effective ways, so we can stay within budget.
I saw one that was about $5/month.
@Arkadiusz Wroblewski what about removing the images/logos? It just hides but still downloads.
@Cory Emmette Stamm
You probably need some workaround like from here because native function only "Hiding" it.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/automate-removal-of-unwanted-attachments-in-jsm-cloud-requests-1235853531.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.