Hi all,
I am currently using Jira Cloud on the Free plan, and I’m trying to add Jira Service Management to my existing site.
However, I am encountering the following error when attempting to add the product:
"Unable to add app – This can happen when a site is behind on payments."
The issue is:
- My site is on the Free plan
- I have NO outstanding invoices (USD 0.00)
- I have never upgraded to a paid subscription
- There is no payment method added (since it's Free plan)
Additionally:
- I am unable to open a support ticket because Free plan only allows Community support
- This leaves me stuck as I cannot add JSM nor contact support directly
What I would like to ask:
1. Why is my site being flagged as “behind on payments” despite having no outstanding invoices?
2. Is adding a payment method required even for Free plan users to add Jira Service Management?
3. Is there any way to unblock this without upgrading to a paid plan?
Any guidance or help from Atlassian team would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!