https://mohamedsubhanilafir.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/STP2/boards/35/backlog
Hi Team , I am trying to create 3 scrum boards under the same project , I cannot change this to company managed.
Can you please help, if I am able to create 3 boards
Hi @MSL12 and welcome to the Community!
I understand it as your your current project/space is Team managed?
If you are on a Team managed space you are limited to one board. It is not possible to migrate a Team managed space to a Company managed but you can create a Company managed space (or request your admin to create one) and move the work items in your current space to the new one.
Be aware that some things will not be possible to migrate. check out the details on this page: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/
Best regards,/Staffan
Hi @MSL12 - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, you can create additional boards for a Team-managed space (though it is MUCH better to use a Company-managed space instead). Here is an article to help guide you.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018
Hello @MSL12 ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Looks like you are trying to create the boards in team managed space. If thats the case, I would like to inform you that currently we dont have an option to create multiple boards in Team managed projects. We have a Feature request for the same: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-85686
Workaround for having a separate board for team managed project
Yes, this is what my article above walks him through.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.