Hello. New to Atlassian and loving it already. My question is this. With JIRA automation I was able to create an automation trigger/rule that deletes named files after an issue/task status transitions to RESOLVED. But this means I either have to instruct the users to assign those specific names to all uploads, or I have to rename everything they upload to those specific names. That is not acceptable. I need to create an automation rule that will delete all attachments with a "*.sql" or "*.SQL" extension.
I used this article to set up the rule: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-Service-Management/Deleting-attachments-in-Jira-Service-Management/qaq-p/2498363
Here is the screenshot of the rule, that works fine:

As you can see the *.sql files are all prenamed as DCR_001.sql - DCR_020.sql. I need the rule to delete any *.SQL or *.sql file, not just those specific ones.
Is that even possible? If it is, how do I set that up?
Thanks.
Nestor.