Hello,
i ve got this scenario:
in the form, user have customfield1 - he can choose between A and B,
- when he choose A another customfield2 showswith multi selection list, he can choose then option C and D,
- when he choose B nothing happend.
When im searching through work items by customfield2 filter and add this to daschboard results are as follows for example:
A total of 20 forms submitted in which:
- 10 options C
- 4 options D
- 6 options NONE (for all who chose B in customfield1)
Is there way to set there value, for this report? I dont want to have this big ugly NONE in dashboard. I want the dashboard to show that for these 6 options - option B has been selected (or even "TEST" for example)
I have tried to add another option (TEST) for customfield1 and disabled it, and then edit issue by automation:
when someone choose option B
edit issue
set value of customfield2 to TEST
Automation returned this error:
No fields or field values to edit for work items (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project):
When i re-enable test, automation works well, but also user can choose option TEST from form - which im trying to avoid
Complicated i know but I'd appreciate any help :P