Hello!
I am trying to calculate an employees monthly income, as well as what 1.5% of that monthly income is to determine minimum premiums. These results need to be in $ format and only have 2 decimal places
I have annual salary set as a custom field in one Jira project, and it generates a ticket in a different Jira project, and calculates the math. I have annual salary set as customfield_26121
This is the formula I have so far:
EE salary: {{customfield_26121}}
Monthly gross income: ${{#=}}{{customfield_26121}} / 12{{/}}
Most EE can contribute (1.5% of income): ${{#=}}({{customfield_26121}} / 12) * 0.015{{/}}
How can I update this formula to limit the result to 2 decimal places?
I've tried the following formats from Gemini for calculating monthly income, but they have resulted in an error:
${{ {{#=}}({{customfield_26121}} / 12) * 0.015{{/}}.format("#.00") }}
${{#=}}(({{customfield_26121}} / 12) * 0.015).round(2){{/}}
${{#=}}(({{customfield_26121}} / 12) * 0.015).format("#.00"){{/}}