Hello, I've added the Approvers field to the work items layout, and I've also added an Approval configuration on a particular status in the Workflow, so that 2 approvals are required to consider the ticket approved. I also added a restriction so that the ticket must be approved to be moved to another status.
I created a work item to test this approvals feature out and moved it to the status that requires the approval and added a few approvers, including myself. However, I do not see any way to approve/decline the ticket, and I checked with a co-worker that was added as an approver and they do not see it either.
Based on this video from Atlassian, there should be a section for approving and denying on the ticket, and also a tab for Approvals in the space, but I do not see either of those. Is there something I'm missing to be able to see those?