When I've created a playlist, I could see the list and share yesterday. As of today 09/04/2026 UK time zone, the option to play or even create a playlist has vanished.Can anyone advise where this has gone please?
Hello @wayne_westmoreland_trailight_co_uk
How is your question related to Confluence a product of the Company Atlassian?
Hello @Marc -Devoteam- Confluence is a product made by Atlassian and there was a way to add playlists to content added to a wiki in confluence.That is no longer there at this time.This is what I'm referring to and was able to do yesterday.
Confluence Audio Briefings: Mobile, Playlists & Sharing
Hi @wayne_westmoreland_trailight_co_uk
This is still working on my Confluence instance and others I manage.
Have AI settings been adjusted in the instance, as it is based on Rovo being enabled, as it seems Rovo Beta features is likely disabled,
Check with you admins, this as Playlist is still a beta feature.
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- Interesting I'll check my instance as I've not changed anything however our IT department may have.Thanks for the quick replyWayne
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.