Hello there:
I have a .NET Core app that connect both, Jira Cloud and Tempo, to get Issues and Employee worklogs info. It works fine in the past, but now is not working.
I know Tempo is being migrated to Forge, but i tried to change the URL to get app authorization to:
<a href="https://api.tempo.io/oauth/authorize/redirect?client_id=%24CLIENT_ID&redirect_uri=%24REDIRECT_URI&jira_url=https://%7Bjira-cloud-instance-name%7D.atlassian.net" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://api.tempo.io/oauth/authorize/redirect?client_id=$CLIENT_ID&redirect_uri=$REDIRECT_URI&jira_url=https://{jira-cloud-instance-name}.atlassian.net</a>
But it tries to connect to the older URL:
https://{jira-cloud-instance-name}.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/ac/io.tempo.jira/oauth-authorize/?client_id=$CLIENT_ID&redirect_uri=$REDIRECT_URI
I think it's because it's still in migration process, but it keeps saying the same error:<br>
“Se ha producido un error por nuestra parte.
Si el problema persiste, comparte esta información con tu administrador, que debería contactar con el servicio de soporte.”
I tried changing the authorization code with a new one, both Jira and Tempo, expecting an out of date one, but no, it keeps saying the same error.
Shall I wait to the end of migration or there is an error in my code?
Thank you.