I've created 50 custom fields in a space list.
How can I create more?
Hello @103 tommy
I suppose it´s "Team Managed"
If this is a team-managed space, then 50 custom fields is the limit for that space. So there is no setting to increase it further from inside that space. Atlassian’s current docs are pretty explicit on that.
Available custom fields for team-managed spaces | Jira Cloud | Atlassian Support
Hi @103 tommy
As you are using a Team Managed space, this is the limit.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-an-issues-fields-in-team-managed-projects/
Company managed spaces can use up to 700 custom fields.
Os if you need more, use a Company managed space, to migrate see; https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/
May question also is why so many fields, is all information so important and needed for KPI or reporting?
Yes, I know that. Would changing the "Team Management" space to a "Corporate Management" space solve the problem?
See my post for the link to migrate to a Company Managed space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.