Sameone can you help me to archive massive ticket (about 50000)? and why I'am not to able to find the voice archive closed to one ticket. Taking into account I have admin privilege
Tks in advance
best regards
Hi @Carmine Pezzella
You can find more information regarding bulk archivation of issues here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/bulk-archive-issues-in-jira-cloud/
Perhaps you can elaborate further on your second question? I'm not sure I'm following you there.
What is your exact questions, archiving in bulk via the GUI or API can done by a 1000 issues at a time.
And are you on Cloud or Data Center?
Data Center: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/archiving-an-issue-968669980.html
Cloud: https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/bulk-archive-issues-in-jira-cloud/
Tks for your reply, Marc, first of all we are in cloud and via GUI its the best way for me because really I am not able to work with API due to my limited knoledwge ,
But what is your exact question that you have?
I would simply like to archive tickets in batches of 1,000 within the workspace
Hello @Carmine Pezzella
As per the following documentation the ability to Archive work items is available only in the Premium and Enterprise plans.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/archive-an-issue/
The title and tags on your post indicate you are using a Standard plan. The Archive option will not be available to you.
Some alternatives that are available to you:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.