Dear Jira Support Team,
I had previously raised an issue regarding bugs linked across different spaces, but the problem has still not been fully resolved as some functionality appears to be missing.
Currently, I have created around 20–21 spaces, and the main spaces are LIMS Nirnayan and Global.
Scenario:
When I raise a bug in the LIMS Nirnayan space and link that bug to the Global space during bug creation, I am now unable to see the linked bug. This issue is affecting my workflow because many of my important bugs and tasks are not visible, and my work is currently pending due to this problem.
Additionally, the same issue seems to be occurring across all spaces.
Please note that this issue is occurring on the Free Plan with the 10-user free version of Jira.
I have also attached one photo for your reference so you can better understand the issue. This problem is happening with every space.
I kindly request you to please look into this matter and resolve it as soon as possible.