I do not see Rejected Issues in my Plan
Hello @Nitin Chandra
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Do you have any Filters applied to the Plan display that are causing the items to get excluded?
Go to Plan Settings >Work in Your Plan.
Check the Sources you have defined for your plan to confirm nothing about them causes Rejected issues to be excluded.
Check the Removed Work Items tab. There are multiple ways there that issues can be excluded from the plan. Are any of those causing the issues to not be shown?
I checked all filters and exclusions - screenprint attached. Nothing filtered out yet missing to see Cancelled/Rejected Issues. I do have 4-5 issues of such type.
Thank you for those images. That is helpful.
In the last image your Roadmap is set to show only the Story level issues.
Can you provide a screen image with evidence that you have issues in the REGSDI project at that level that are in the Cancelled/Rejected status and were Resolved less than 1000 days ago.
Screenprint of the issues that is not appearing on the Plan
Hi @Nitin Chandra ,
Quick question on top of previous discussion - if you clear all filters (specifically those for statuses), do you see those 'missing' Requirements then? 👀In DC, you/Jira admin could maybe check database integrity checker. I've stumbled upon one case where UI statuses did not match those in the database so it messed up some visualizations in the interface.
Also, why's the key for these items REGSDIREQT, and you're looking at the REGSDI project (as a scope)?
Cheers,Tobi
@Tomislav Tobijas
I believe REGSDI is the project name rather than the key.
Quick question on top of previous discussion - if you clear all filters (specifically those for statuses), do you see those 'missing' Requirements then?
No, I do not see Cancelled/rejected Issues yet!
I also observe one thig that in the setting - I see 161 issues, but when I come back to Plan it filters Canceled/Rejected. How and why is it happening -not able to get it. So 161 becomes 153 on Plan??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.