(Team-based "business" project, free tier.)
Goal: display a kanban board for a specific Epic. I.e. show all child work items as cards on a board in their "swim lanes" (aka states like "to do" or "completed") (if I am using the right terminology).
- Spaces have tabs in their views (pages), one of the tabs is "Board" - exactly what I am looking for - except it's for the entire space, not a selected "Epic".
- There does not appear to be a filter option that would allow to only show work items related to a specific epic, unless I am missing something. (The "Epic" button in the "Filter" drop-down just restricts the results to "epics".)
- ... and it does not look like JQL is working. If I just type something like `parent = <spaceID>-<number>` in the search box: no results.
So how do I filter a board to only show a specific epic and all of its child (or "related") work items? (Or if that's not easy, how do I create the needed view some other way?)
(This should be simple?)