Hi,
Due to several medical and personal reasons late last year, unfortunately I haven't been able to use my free Confluence and Jira accounts as often as I used to. It appears that approx. one month after last logging in, Atlassian decided it's a nice idea to permanently delete my accounts. I was sent a few warning emails within only 2 weeks before my accounts were deleted. I mean seriously!?? I understand if this was months over months of me not logging in. But within 6 weeks from regular user to deleted? I'm shocked. Like literally shocked and I can't believe something like this can happen in 2026!
For context: I've migrated all tracking and documentation for several properties and a boat away from Google Suite to Atlassian a few years ago. So my Jira and Atlassian was very populated with absolutely crucial data for us, which now appears to be gone. I'd be more than happy to pay, but till date the free version offered everything we needed.
I now tried to get in touch with support. But since I am asked to provide my Jira and Atlassian accounts IDs --which obviously don't exist anymore-- I have no other option than to get in touch with the community support here.
Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone or anywhere I could reach out to? To be clear: I'm literally in trouble if all that data is gone...
Thank you in advance